1. Start at a high time-frame to get an overview of the market you are wanting to enter. Daily is usually a good starting time.
2. If you can, add Orion to a second chart with a lower time-frame such as 4H.
3. Check the lower time frame to find potential medium term entry points based on where the trend was heading from the higher time-frame.
4. Step even lower to the 1H to find your optimal entry based on the higher times and of the charts ( , patterns, etc)
5. The momentum wave can be used to find overall trend of the market. When it starts curving up, the market is . When it curves down, the market could be .